ALL DAY DANCE, CREATE, SING, EXPRESS YOURSELF, PERFORMING ARTS CAMP
FUN FOR ALL AGES :
- Adventures meeting new friends
- Design and create themes and costumes for the final day presentation showcase.
- Make a mini dance reel
- Release and learn the importance of being able to express your feelings, whether it is through dance of any other art form
- Act, play instruments, dance, sing, and find your inner visual artist.
- FIND YOU PASSION, BREAK OUT OF YOUR SHELL and begin your journey to find out what you are made of!
- Reach your full potential, challenge yourself every day!
- Set goals and accomplish them!
- Learn the meaning of having INTEGRITY in everything you do- FINISH WHAT YOU START. NEVER GIVE UP!
AGES: 3-14 BOYS AND GIRLS – NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
FULL DAY (5-14 years, 9 am – 4. pm) 5 DAYS OF SUMMER FUN 2018 ONLY $250/week plus tax!
CAMP DAILY SCHEDULE
|9:00 am –
|10:00 am –
|warm-up in one big group
campers will then be placed into groups according to age and skill level( ability to pick up dance steps and combinations as well as ability to follow direction and instructions quickly)
intro to dance progressions
introducing or continuing to learn the basics to the many different dance forms/styles such as Ballet, Breakdancing, Acrobatics (conditioning/ basic balance skills), Jazz, Music Theatre, Creative Movement and Hip-Hop.
|11:00 am –
|11:30 am – 12:30 pm||Tumbling
Practices stunts and activities in our power tumble room, 40ft tumble track (trampoline)
|12:30 pm –
|1:15 pm – 1:45pm||Arts and Crafts
Superhero and Princess themed crafts for the younger campers at which time campers will have the time to learn how to develop their individual characters for the parents summer camp showcase.
Varying obstacle courses and themed dance game
FUN. FUN. FUN AND MORE FUN!
|3:15 pm –
|Continuation Arts & Crafts Activity|
|3:30 pm –
Practice for the performance on Friday, which will include dance and theatrical skills
|4:00 pm||Dismissal!! (for each additional hour until 6pm the latest there will be a charge of $10 per half hour )|
Drop-Off * Parents are to sign their camper in when arriving each morning as well as on departure, we will not allow parents to drive by the front entrance and let their child walk in alone. For safety reasons as well was to maintain order we will need each campers guardian to walk in and sign out their child. THANK YOU.
LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE– do not wait.
Call us today @ 416-632-4632
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org