Our Master Performing Troupes is a part-time competitive program. Levels are by age and each troupe will perform 3-4 times on stage throughout the the season. They must attend 3-4 classes minimum per week. This program offers some stage time without the full time hours of the ‘Master Pre-Professional Company’.
Participation in this program requires auditions.
Example Performance Opportunities
- Half-time show for the AIR CANADA CENTRE (Raptors games, Blue Jay games, etc.)
- Charities like sick-kids and community fairs/festivals.
Required Weekly Classes
- 1 ballet class
- 1 contemporary or lyrical class,
- 1 master stretch classes ,
- 1 hip hop class,
- 1 jazz, 1 acro or tumbling class